In this Privacy Statement, Cambridge Isotope laboratories, Inc. (for the purpose of this Privacy Statement, “we,”“us,” or “our”) provides information about how it receives, collects, uses, and transfers information about any user or visitor (for the purpose of this Online Privacy Statement, “you”) of our Online Services including isotope.com, email, phone, or otherwise. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and GDPR, the data controller is Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc., 3 Highwood Drive, Tewksbury, MA 01876.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.isotope.com or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information you provide when you:
- register to use our site
- subscribe to our service
- search for a product
- purchase a product
- enter a competition/contest
- take part in a promotion or survey
- request a quotation
- download content
- register for a webinar
- visit us at a conference
- request technical assistance
- complete any “contact us” form on our site
The information you give us may include your name, company, title, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, and personal description.
- information we collect about you, with regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
- login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including:;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time
- the products you viewed or searched for
- page response times
- page interaction information (such as click-throughs)
Information we receive from other sources:
- we work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical service, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Use of This Information
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide, you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about
- to provide you, with information about goods or services we think may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
- to notify you about changes to our products or service
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of content and advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant content and advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
Sharing and Transfers of Information
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except in the following circumstances and in accordance with applicable law:
- with your consent
- with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
We offer free electronic newsletters and editorial emails to our contacts, sent to the email address provided during registration of some sort. You may remove yourself from this mailing list by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link, which is clearly visible at the bottom of every email. You can also contact us directly by phone or email to request to be removed from our lists.
Under GDPR you have the right for your personal data to be erased; this can be done by contacting us at the address below.
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. is for professionals and not intended for use by children. The safety of children is very important to us and so children (under 16 years) should obtain parental permission before sending personal information to isotope.com, or anyone online.
Links to Other Sites
There are links to other sites from isotope.com pages that take you to services beyond our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of all websites that collect personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to data collected by Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.
Access to Information
You may request access to information that we hold about you; you may also request corrections, updates, or deletion of your information. We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
Attn: Privacy Team
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.
3 Highwood Drive
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. has subsidiaries in the EU regions.
Each of the subsidiaries carries its own updated privacy or legal statement as it pertains to the GDPR.