CIL's Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As we continue to monitor and respond to the changing business dynamics created by the coronavirus (COVID-19), the entire CIL team extends our best wishes to you, your employees, and families for good health and peace of mind during a difficult time.
Above all, the health and well-being of our employees, their families, and our customers and partners remains paramount. At CIL we are also taking great measures to support our customers in a timely manner. Our Leadership team has executed a business-continuity plan issuing guidelines for remote and shift-based work to ensure that CIL remains fully operational and maintains employee health and safety. The CIL team is prepared, confident, and well positioned to support our customers with a consistent level of quality and service on a forward-looking basis. Our production and analytical laboratories are fully operational. We are continuing to process and ship orders on a daily basis. For those groups outside of the United States we remain in direct contact with our shipping partners and freight forwarders to pursue alternative shipping options as available, accommodate as many requests as possible, and prioritize individual scenarios as required.
Please know that we are available for quote and order processing and to ensure all of your questions are being answered.
We have included some helpful ways to communicate with us below:
• CIL website is fully functional and quotes/orders placed via the web will be received and processed quickly.
• Website forms, such as the Contact Us form found on our website will ensure your questions are being routed to the proper department/person as quickly as possible.
• Our customer service department is operational; phone, and email communication will continue without interruption.
• Customer Service: 1-800-322-1174
• For domestic requests (US and Canada) email: email@example.com
• For international requests (outside US and Canada) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As circumstances evolve, we will be providing further updates via email and on the CIL website. In the interim, please stay safe, stay healthy, and let us know how we may assist you in the coming weeks.
The CIL Executive Team